[whatwg] "content" element, which we need in our documents

Ian Yang ian.html at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 06:20:04 PDT 2012

As described in whatwg specs, a <section>, in this context, is a thematic
grouping of content, typically with a heading.

is used to form an independent content like blog entry, comment, or
application.

Both section and article elements are not the candidate for containing a
website or a blog entry's main content. That obviously is the reason that
the example of the nav in HTML5 spec doesn't use them.

Regards,
Ian Yang