[whatwg] "content" element, which we need in our documents

Aurelio De Rosa aurelioderosa at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 06:43:34 PDT 2012

I agree with Ian about the use of <article> and <section>, the
specifications are really clear on those elements. The are used to wrap an
entire entry, not the "content" (in the meaning Ian stated).

The read question for me is: What is the problem of having the content at

Can't we treat everything inside an article which is not in <header> or
<footer> is the real "content"?

Best regards

--
Aurelio De Rosa