[whatwg] New URL Standard

Karl Dubost karld at opera.com
Mon Sep 24 02:47:57 PDT 2012

Le 21 sept. 2012 à 17:16, Anne van Kesteren a écrit :
> I took a crack at defining URLs: http://url.spec.whatwg.org/

Very cool.

On cite attributes, I'm using urn:isbn:

      de mes actes. J'aime comprendre ce que je
      fais… Et, cependant, je donne mon accord
      à ce marché bizarre.</p>

Which I can use and parse with an extension in Opera [1] which convert it into a link to the Open Library. In the future I could give accessibilities to different services, and the user could choose its own reference system.

In this case.
http://openlibrary.org/books/OL8913264M/Djinn

All of that, it would be cool to be able to grab the relevant part of the URI without having to regex the string return by the cite attribute.

PS: and Yes I can live with not being there if you say no ;)

[1]: https://addons.opera.com/fr/extensions/details/quotelink/?display=en

--
Karl Dubost - http://dev.opera.com/
Developer Relations, Opera Software