[whatwg] API to delay the document load event

Aaron Boodman aa at chromium.org
Mon Apr 29 12:53:52 PDT 2013

I think that there would be many uses for a mechanism that allows
developers to take part in letting the UA known when it is "ready". For
example, we would use then when analyzing extension code server-side.
Another example would be systems that take screenshots of web pages for use
in browser start pages, or search results.

- a