[whatwg] itemtypes from same vocabulary

Lin Clark lin.w.clark at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 08:36:58 PST 2013

Sorry if it wasn't clear, at the time that those discussions took place,
only one itemtype could be used. Since then, the spec was changed to allow
multiple itemtypes from the same vocabulary.

However, both discussions also touch on the issue of using multiple
vocabularies in itemtype. For example, my response [1] in the first.

[1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-whatwg-archive/2011Jun/0383.html

--
Lin Clark