[whatwg] seamless iframes and event propagation

Anne van Kesteren annevk at annevk.nl
Fri Jan 11 11:12:08 PST 2013

On Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 7:56 PM, Dimitri Glazkov <dglazkov at chromium.org> wrote:
> Can you elaborate on this a bit more. Note, you don't need to compute
> offsetX/Y until they are actually requested (which is what WebKit does
> anyway).

I see. That would change matters indeed.

Is that the case for all non-target/relatedTarget attributes that need
adjustment? That they do not actually need to be adjusted but are
calculated on getting based on the target and its conditions at the
time of getting? (E.g. for touch events, the new pointer events,
anything else?)

To nail this down we should more carefully define how those events are
dispatched. Which attributes are initialized and which are computed on
getting.

--
http://annevankesteren.nl/