[whatwg] use cases for <figure> without <figcaption>?

Steve Faulkner faulkner.steve at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 14:27:50 PDT 2013

Hi Xaxio,

distinctions. The Old English font is neither of these, instead being

The above example has meaning with or without the divs, and the placement
of the divs doesn't matter. They could be in a font index at the end of the
document, as long as the data consumer knows to look there if example are
needed.  right?

>The fact that they are enclosed in the <figure> elements means that they
are referenced somewhere, I believe.

so if not referenced somewhere, they should not be in a figure?

--

Regards

SteveF