[whatwg] Web Components F2F meeting Logistics (5-6 March, Tokyo)

Takayoshi Kochi kochi at google.com
Sun Feb 18 20:12:15 PST 2018

Hi,

The scheduled F2F meeting for Web Components is only 2 weeks away!
The meeting will be held at Google Tokyo office for 2 days, March 5-6
(Mon-Tue).

If you haven't put your name on the page
https://github.com/w3c/WebPlatformWG/blob/gh-pages/
meetings/18-03-Web-components.md
Please feel free to file a PR to include your name, or mail me directly.

Also, let's sort out our agenda on
https://github.com/w3c/webcomponents/issues/713
I will try curating this week.

The detailed logistics on these days will be announced again in next week.
We plan to provide light-breakfast and lunch on both days.

Here's general information about how to get to the venue
(note: this was for the BlinkOn event last September, but most of the
things still apply):
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eabGyPuFpYUeEgsK9xMKunzjMSS1u
ly_n7OfCJoLftI/edit
Average weather in March in Tokyo: