[html5] OGG--Why vs

Nathan Ziarek nziarek at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 11:17:13 PST 2007

I would agree with the idea of a pipe dream, unfortunately. Who creates the
browser media player? Who creates the various codecs for the media player?
Media has become a pretty political issue -- and I don't see an easy route
to the centralized video player.

I like the idea of a video and audio standard on the web, but with no clear
winner in the marketplace, I sure wouldn't want to be the person making that
decision.

nz