[html5] page element?

Alastair Campbell ac at alastc.com
Fri Mar 19 06:33:50 PDT 2010

On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 01:14:35PM -0000, designer wrote:
>    other stuff, like Google tracking or other JS etc.

I don't understand why you would need to separate those, they are not 'seen' anyway. They aren't rendered by user agents, so where they go structurally is not something the user or rendering has to worry about.

> It depends, I think, on whether you think in pages or files.

On the web, these are essentially synonymous. Although in reality they can be different, the more successful approaches tend to treat them as the same.

Kind regards,

-Alastair