[imps] Installinmg a local copy of validator.nu

Martin Sharratt Martin.Sharratt at uwe.ac.uk
Thu Nov 17 02:41:57 PST 2011

Sorry my mistake - it's failing on http://www.w3.org/TR/1999/PR-xhtml1-19991210/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd

Dodgy cut-and-paste.

I've tried to download the correct link using my browser with no success.  We've got several thousand users behind a proxy server which only presents one IP address to the world so I guess it's possible that someone in the University has been making excessive requests for DTD's.  Do W3C operate any sort of appeal system?

Martin S