[whatwg] Accesskey in Web Forms 2

Jim Ley jim.ley at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 03:36:22 PDT 2004

On Sun, 25 Jul 2004 13:12:59 +0300, Kai Hendry <hendry at cs.helsinki.fi> wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 25, 2004 at 10:23:00AM +0100, Jim Ley wrote:
> > No, fix it is an option surely?  I don't see the point of having a
> > spec that's partially designed to fix the broken parts of HTML 4, but
> > simply doesn't bother.
>
> I think Web Forms is extending HTML4.

Yeah, I'm trying to take a more hopeful view of what's happening here,
and try and get that you should only extend something that has good
foundations, and if they've not, you need to get in there and prop
them up.

> Didn't you like the macro UA-based idea?

It wasn't immediately clear to me exactly how it would work, so I was
pondering on it, I'm still unsure, so still pondering :-)

Cheers,

Jim.