[whatwg] Status of Web Applications 1.0?

L. David Baron dbaron at dbaron.org
Mon Mar 6 05:23:02 PST 2006

I'd like to see a little more information in the "Status of this
Document" section of Web Applications 1.0.  In particular:

 * Are there large sections likely to appear in the document in the
   future?  If so, what?  Section 1.10 (Miscellaneous) suggests that
   there are.  (Although I'm not sure requiring mutation events is a
   good idea, so I might want to see one fewer.)

 * What other specifications is this document intended to replace (i.e.,
   describe all the relevant features from) and what other
   specifications is it intended to refer to?  In particular, if I find
   features in HTML 4.01 that are widely implemented and are not
   described in this document, should I be sending individual email
   messages to this list pointing out the omissions?

-David