[whatwg] Orientation event in Firefox

Dave Burke daveburke at google.com
Mon Aug 31 14:54:08 PDT 2009

+1, I like this approach for its simplicity and familiarity.

As part of fleshing out, there are probably a few small but key additions
that would greatly increase effectiveness:
  - update frequency (knowing the sample rate is crucial for even the most
trivial DSP operations such as filtering)
  - units (convention is in units of 'g', i.e 9.81 m/s^2)
  - magnetometer in addition to accelerometer (for heading)

Dave

--

Sent from Wandsworth, Greater London, United Kingdom