[whatwg] WHATWG on Google+

Ian Hickson ian at hixie.ch
Wed Nov 23 12:02:25 PST 2011

On Wed, 23 Nov 2011, Boris Zbarsky wrote:
> On 11/21/11 7:40 PM, Ian Hickson wrote:
> > If people could e-mail me the lists of topics they would be interested in
> > being e-mailed diffs for, it would give me a good idea of what coarseness
> > would be helpful here, and thus whether this is a realistic idea.
>
> Things I probably care about right now:
>
> 1)  Changes in any Element or Document apis.
> 2)  Additions of new Window or Navigator APIs.

I've created a "DOM APIs" topic for these.

> 3)  Changes to the UA default stylesheet or other rendering aspects.

I created a "Rendering" topic for these yesterday for dbaron.

> 4)  Anything involving security checks of any sort.

I've created a non-exclusive "Security" topic for these.

The initial annotations are very rough, please everyone don't hesitate to
let me know if I can improve them at all. e.g. if I missed some section,
mislabeled something, etc. I just noticed that for a while the "Canvas"
topic ended rather abruptly half-way through the 2D Context section, for
instance. :-)